Subject: Legal regulations regarding oral tobacco manufacturing in Estonia
From: "Anna Andrzejewska | AROMA KING GLOBAL" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2024 09:34:30 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,
We would like to inquire about certain legal regulations in Your country.
As is well known, there is a ban on the sale of oral tobacco across the
European Union. However, there is no direct prohibition on the production
of such products for export. Our goal is to remain in compliance with your
legal regulations, so we kindly ask you to clarify whether it is
permissible in your country to produce tobacco products, including oral
tobacco, exclusively for export to countries where the sale of these
products is allowed.
Thank You very much in advance for Your response.
Best regards,

Anna Andrzejewska

Chemical documentation assistant

AK Universe sp. z o.o.

M +48 530 692 170

E  [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>

al. Jana Pawła II 61, 01-031 Warszawa

This email and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email you should not copy it or disclose its contents to
anyone. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the email. Views or opinions in this email are
solely those of the author. Unencrypted Internet communications are not
secure and the sender does not accept responsibility for interception of
this message by third parties. This communication is not intended to form
a binding contract unless expressly indicated to the contrary and properly
authorized. The recipient should scan this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. The sender accepts no liability for any viruses
transmitted in this email.